SMALL GROUP TUTORING/BUDDY TUTORING
In-person at our Learning Center
Schedule a free assessment online or in-person at our learning center so that we may get to know your child and share how we may help support your academic needs. The assessment is approximately 30-45 minutes long, and it is a great opportunity to visit our learning center and get to know our team members.
Please note that complimentary assessments are only available to students in grades PreK-6 at this time. For students in grades 7-12 please complete the Grades 7-12 Tutoring Inquiry Form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible with tutor matching information.
Please click on the following links to complete the Tutoring Inquiry Form and schedule your free assessment.
Tutor Doctor Hawaii’s convenient small group/buddy tutoring offers students the expertise of our tutors and a fun study group of peers. Our tutors will help students understand their current school subject material, reinforce with addtional exercises and activities, and teach them how to apply their newly-acquired knowledge to solve problems independently and confidently take exams.
Our small group/buddy tutoring encompasses grades PreK-6 in math, reading and writing.
- Personalized tutoring in a low teacher to student ratio (max 1:4)
- Individualized learning plan based on current school work and homework reinforced with additional materials
- Flexible scheduling and affordable rates
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Everyone who enters the center must wear a face mask that is properly fitted and covers their nose and mouth at all times.
- Students and staff must observe social distancing protocols. Tutoring sessions have been greatly reduced to maintain social distancing throughout the center.
- Everyone who enters the center will be required to have their temperature checked.
- Frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer will be required throughout the day.
- Team members will be thoroughly disinfecting the center frequently and between each student.
“Ryan has been absolutely wonderful! I’ve loved working with him and he is a great teacher. He definitely makes math a lot more fun and more simple!”
“(My son) received his first set of grades from his latest math summative and the improvement is just astounding! His tutor and (my son) make a great team and I am just so excited and appreciative. (My son’s) teacher also noticed that he’s starting to slow down and focus more. Thank you all so much. This means so much to us! I did not expect to see such a large change so quickly! (My son) really enjoys his tutoring though he may not seem like it all the time. He tells our family how much he likes working with his tutor. Thank you all again. So very excited for the future.”
Please reach out to us for more information on our small group/buddy tutoring program.
Free PreK-6 Assessments
Please complete the Tutoring Inquiry Form and you will be directed to schedule your free assessment.
7-12 Grade Students
For students in grades 7-12, please complete the following Tutoring Inquiry Form and we will get back to you very soon with additional information.
College and Adult Education Students
Please complete the following Tutoring Inquiry Form, and we will get back to you with additional information.